Smart City Expo World Congress in Barcelona is more ambitious every year, attracting more viewers and participants. 25,000 tickets were issued, over a thousand exhibitors were registered, over 700 cities from 140 countries will take part, 400 speakers will lead 65 events that will try to deal with smart ideas from all sides. Dysten will be present in this major event. If you visit Smart City in Barcelona on November 19-21, please visit our stand D119 – hall No. 1, close to the conference area.
Three days of congress debates will be devoted to broadly understood mobility and digital transformation, which will turn ordinary metropolises into dream cities. Also the urban environment, how the administration and local government are supposed to find their way in the times of technology, how they are supposed to find money for it and whether it should be done at all. How does remote work, the lack of exclusion of entire previously excluded groups, how will the way of learning, the economic model and the idea of sustainable development, which so far have turned out to be rather unsustainable, change?
Many interesting speakers, from NASA to Bloomberg, guarantee time well spent. Dysten is most interested in the area of Mobility and transport – the discussion should focus on the following topics:
- modern intelligent transport infrastructure (road systems, monitoring, passenger information, parking systems, broadly understood road safety),
- autonomous vehicles,
- concepts of co-traveling and managing this process,
- micromobility (i.e. how to travel other than by car, metro or bus – from a scooter to a scooter and a city bike),
- public transport planning – how to do it better and understand its development and needs,
- how to build a payment model to make it easier and faster to use.
If you visit Smart City in Barcelona on November 19-21, please visit our stand D119 – hall No. 1, close to the conference area.
97 percent of last year’s participants declared that they would return during the 2019 edition. If you are one of them, please remember to visit Dysten.