Protection of Personal Data and Cookies Policy
1. General provisions
2. Information on personal data processing
The administrator of your personal data “ADMINISTRATOR” is Dysten Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Zabrze at 91 Grunwaldzka Street.
According to Articles 13 and 14 of the TYPE- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(General Data Protection Regulation) we would like to inform you that the personal data you entrust to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- For the purpose necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party (conclusion and performance of the contract or taking action before concluding the contract (preparation and presentation of an offer), in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) TODO.
- For the purpose necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the FAMILY.
- Furthermore, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the TYPE, we process personal data for the purpose necessary to fulfill the Administrator’s legitimate purposes (monitoring of the facility to ensure security, marketing of the products or services we offer, asserting claims).
If we process personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means of communication, e.g. advertising by mail or by using telecommunication terminal equipment – sending SMS messages with advertising content, according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a of GDR, this is done on the basis of a separate, voluntary consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Planned storage period for personal data (Article 15(1)(D) of the TCO):
All personal data will be deleted in accordance with the data archiving requirements.
According to the law, once the purpose is achieved or the legal obligation of the Administrator is fulfilled, it will be deleted.
Rights of the data subject
We would like to inform you that you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectify it, to remove processing restrictions, the right to transfer the data processed in the IT systems, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (the possibility exists if the processing is based on consent and not, for example, on the provisions entitling the controller to process the data).
In order to exercise these rights, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, we would like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection 679/2016 of 27 April 2016.
Categories of recipients of data/entities processing personal data on behalf of Dysten Sp. z o.o.
Recipients of your personal data shall be the bodies authorized under the law (including Courts, Police, Public Prosecutor’s Office, enforcement bodies, and administrative bodies) or other entities processing personal data on behalf of Dysten Sp. z o.o.:
- business partners,
- banks, postal operators, carriers,
- companies providing financial and accounting, technical, IT and debt collection services.
Automatic decision-making, including profiling
We would like to inform you that this website is supported by Google Analytics and Hub Spot systems, which provide us with some information about each visit to this website, such as: time of the visit, its source, time of stay on subpages, range of content of interest, identification of persons on the website, monitoring of companies and contacts. The contacts can be monitored and profiled after giving consent.
We collect contact data after registration through the Contact form on the Contact subpage in order to present a concept, solve a problem or a product valuation. The purpose of processing this data is to better match the website, our concepts, products and offer to the needs of users and customers, to increase interest in the technologies provided by Dysten Sp. z o.o., to verify marketing and commercial activities, as well as the possibility to present our solutions to interested customers more easily.
II. Cookies policy
We would like to inform you that when using this website, information contained in cookies is collected automatically, most browsers are set by default to accept the storage of files (cookies) in the final device (computer, laptop, smartphone).
Cookies are small text files sent to a computer, an Internet user identifying it in a way necessary to perform a given operation, e.g. in the form of authentication, collecting statistical data or saving data in contact or order forms. Cookies do not process personal data, they are harmless to the computer and its user and their data.
The Website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the site (by entering another site, logging out or switching off the browser). Fixed files are stored in the user’s terminal device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
Files (cookies) can be used for the purpose:
- adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences.
- preparation of statistics that help to learn about users’ preferences and behaviours, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website
You can at any time change the settings of your web browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time you get information about their placement in your device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Information about the settings of web browsers are available in the browser menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
Select your browser:
To find out how to change your browser settings, select your browser from the list of the most popular browsers for help on how to delete cookies.