Railway Passenger Information System
Railway station in Kędzierzyn-Koźle is one of the largest objects of this kind in Opole Voivodeship. The building was modernized in the years 2014 – 2015. Completed work included adapting the station to the needs of disabled, the installation of the monitoring system, renovation of the historic elements of the building, which was held in collaboration with the conservator. There was also a railway passenger information system delivered. The end of renovation doubly pleased, because it coincided with the 170th anniversary of the station.
DYSTEN provided delivery and commissioning of the software and devices included in the railway passenger information system.
Elements of the passenger information system:
- main station arrivals/departures display;
- railway arrivals/departures display;
- display and passenger information management software TRAIN INFO DYSTEN with the operator stand;
- an automated voice announcements system;
- microphone unit with mixer and accessories.
There were also made testes of the radio connecting between station building and the signal box. The outcome was positive.