Smart City Expo
DYSTEN took part in the Smart City Expo Poland fair on June 11-12, 2019 in Łódź. We presented modern technologies and products used to create a better-managed, more ecological and resident-friendly city. First of all, we exposed e-paper passenger information, which is the product of:
- economical – very low energy consumption,
- ecological – powered by a solar panel,
- easy to install – thanks to its properties, the e-paper display does not require expensive connections or complicated assembly
- remotely managed – remote control of the device and remote change of displayed content
- ergonomic – ease and comfort of reading during the day, built-in backlight illuminating the content at night. No screen flickering
Our stand was visited by, among others, local government officials (Presidents, Mayors, commune heads), directors and heads of investment departments, management staff of municipal companies, as well as representatives of the private sector interested in the Smart City segment (developers, investors, designers, architects, urban planners). Our original solution dedicated to Smart City passengers was very popular among visitors, whom we invited to talk about the pilot project.
1st Smart City Poland award for DYSTEN
Smart City Poland Award is an award granted for the best and most innovative Smart City solutions implemented last year. The winners of the award may be local government units and commercial companies. The first prize in the competition was awarded to DYSTEN in the Transport category for the project “e-paper passenger information”. Thank you for the reward. The competition jury assessed the Dysten pylon with passenger information in e-paper technology, which was an element of the prototype autonomous stop presented during the COP24 climate summit at Spodek in Katowice.
Anyone interested in an ecological and innovative solution such as E-paper passenger information, please contact us: email@example.com
You can read more about e-paper passenger information here: