IPI-6 compliant projects in progress
Currently, the company is implementing the following railway projects in the delivery of dynamic passenger information systems cooperating with CASDIP PKP PLK and compliant with IPI-6 requirements:
- Dworzec Mrozy investment of PKP S.A.
- Nidzica Station – a PKP PLK investment
- Railway line E 59 – 30 stations and passenger stops, PKP PLK investment
- Radom station, a PKP PLK investment – nearing completion
- Pomiechówek Station, an investment of PKP S.A.
- Bronowice Railway Station, an investment of PKP S.A.
- Białystok Railway Station, an investment of PKP S.A.
- Warszawa Główna Passenger Station – PKP PLK investment
In total, within the above-mentioned projects, several hundred elements of the Central Dynamic Passenger Information System in the latest version CASDIP 2.1 will be installed, facilitating passenger travel.
Read more at railway-displays.com